Warning: Use of undefined constant TDC_PATH_LEGACY - assumed 'TDC_PATH_LEGACY' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/customer/www/achievecanada.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/td-composer/td-composer.php on line 109

Warning: Use of undefined constant TDSP_THEME_PATH - assumed 'TDSP_THEME_PATH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/customer/www/achievecanada.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/td-composer/td-composer.php on line 113
Achieve Canada Bangladesh | Student visa

What needs to be done for getting

Admission to a Canadian Universities Choose the University first.

  • Which one is right for you?
  • We can help you out.
  • Prepare for an application
  • We will guide you all the way to get the student visa.

Are you eligible?

In Canada, each university has its own entrance requirements.
We will help you to get involved.

Do you meet the language requirements?

Think about your ENGLISH skills.

Most of the Canadian Universities like good IELTS score.

The application process to study in Canada?

Application processes vary by province. In some provinces, students can apply through a central application service.

In others, you must apply directly to the university.

Obtaining a study permit

Once you’ve received a letter of acceptance from a Canadian university, you must apply for a study permit if you intend to study in Canada for six months or longer.
To study in Canada, you must be law-abiding, have no criminal record and not be a risk to Canadian security. You may have to provide a police certificate.

Working while Study in Canada

Since 2014, newly arrived full-time international students with valid study permits have been allowed to work in Canada without a work permit. They can work on-campus for an unlimited number of hours and, if their program lasts at least six months, they can work off-campus up to 20 hours per week while school is in progress, and full-time during study breaks.

Working and gaining permanent residency (PR) in Canada

The Post-Graduation Work Permit Program (PGWPP) allows international students who have graduated from a program of at least eight months’ duration at a Canadian university to get work experience in the country. This permit allows students to work for the same period of time that their university program lasted, up to a maximum of three years. If certain criteria are met, a student’s spouse may be able to obtain an Open Spousal Work Permit.